Advertisement

Aesthetic Copyright Free Music 2019 || Callie Marie

Aesthetic Copyright Free Music 2019 || Callie Marie OPEN ME! ⇩

Hey guys!
In today’s video I tell u the names of the aesthetic music that I use in my videos, this is a bonus video for be happy! Haha just kidding! This was a super fun video and edit so if u like it and want to see more editing tip stuff related videos then like + comment, Enjoy everyone!


✰FAQ✰

-How old are you?
I’m 13 years old

-What camera/editing do you use?
I film my videos with my iPhone 6 + edit with iMovie :)

-Are you a Christian?
Yes I love Jesus:)✞

✰SOCIALS✰
Instagram: @Calliemarieyt
Pinterest: @callie_mariee

✰MUSIC✰
*I do not own any music used in this video. All credits go to their rightful owners.*


☆Thanks for watching! You are loved:)☆

❁Sub count: 134 :)

☼I post a new video every week so be sure to SUBSCRIBE and turn on post notifications so you never miss a video!


✰Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests, but each of you to the interests of others. Philippians 2:3-4✰

Youtube,Small youtuber,youtuber,copright,copyright free,music,aesthetic,fun,talent,entertaining,helpful,editing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments