Advertisement

ASMR Roleplay: Mermaid in the bathtub

ASMR Roleplay: Mermaid in the bathtub Under the sea, Under the sea! Darling its better down where its wetter! Take it from me! Up on the the shore they freeze all day, out in the cold they shiver away! While we devoting full time storm makeing, under the sea! HAHAHA



All October long I'll be challenging myself to do double the amount of videos so I would love some feedback on what you think

Every Monday and Thursday I'll be posting a new video so hope you like it my Wildcard!





Plz subscribe to find more videos I’ll be doing and don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Instagram



Facebook -



Instagram -



Also if you want to support me on a personal level I have a Patreon as well







I own my pictures, my voice, and storie only! Any music or background sound respectfully belongs to its original owner



And to all of my Wildcard subscribers remember to keep your zeal!

#halloween #mermaid #sirens,

Post a Comment

0 Comments