Advertisement

Blargh! Noita Is a Constant Struggle Against Death [#3]

Blargh! Noita Is a Constant Struggle Against Death [#3] I never knew catching fire was so easy!

Noita is currently in EARLY ACCESS! Many a fun time shall be had in this MAGICAL ROGUELIKE in which every pixel is an entity with its own properties and behaviors. I am transfixed by the FIRE and EXPLOSIONS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most fun Roguelike I've played in a while:


I wrote a book and it's really cool!


Fan-made Discord channel:
I'm not part of it and I have no idea what goes on in there.

Want to throw money at me? You can find me on Subscribestar:

Or you can click the Join button here on Youtube.

A new and exciting video every day of whatever I'm playing, unless I ran out of videos for the week.

israel,blargh,commentary,iconoclast,Noita,roguelike,roguelite,gameplay,magical mayhem,

Post a Comment

0 Comments