Advertisement

EXCITING NEWS! NEW CHANNEL NAME REVEAL AND AM I GETTING MERCH?

EXCITING NEWS! NEW CHANNEL NAME REVEAL AND AM I GETTING MERCH? Ok guys, so The big day is finally here! Check out my new Chanel name and my merch by clicking this link. I have seriously been working on this for the better part of this year and I super excited to be able to share it with you guys. I was super picky with the quality and design because if you guys buy merch to support my channel I want it to be the very best!!! I am also changing my Instagram so be on the lookout for my new name there also.Thanks you so much for helping me get to this point you are truly amazing and I love you guys!!! We are so close to the one million milestone I am so excited.. Thanks so much for watching and please remember to like, share, subscribe and BUY MY MERCH!!!!! LOL LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
XOXO
ELLA


Be sure sure to follow me on Instagram!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLICK the link below to check it out!!!




TIKTOK - @xoxo_ella13

merch,xoxo ella,channel name change,channel name reveal,merch reveal,ella,exciting news,xoxo ella merch reveal,xoxo ella hoodie,ellanators,instagram name change,how to come up with a good youtube name 2019,youtube name ideas for girls,channel name change youtube,

Post a Comment

0 Comments