Advertisement

GORGEOUS NURSERY TOUR + PLANT HAUL (Hidden Treasure) | Oct 2019 - Atlanta, GA | Asiyah's Plant Life

GORGEOUS NURSERY TOUR + PLANT HAUL (Hidden Treasure) | Oct 2019 - Atlanta, GA | Asiyah's Plant Life Hey everyone! This week I had the pleasure of touring a gorgeous nursery here in the Atlanta area. This place is truly a hidden treasure and really took me by surprise! Prior to last week I had no idea that Grandma B's Home + Garden Store (Sandy Springs, GA) existed! Thank my lucky stars for Google! The place is simply perfect and the staff, second to none. I couldn't leave without purchasing a few plant babies. Here's what I purchased in this plant haul:

1. Zebra Plant 4" pot - $11.99
2. Fittonia Blanco Verde 3.8" pot - $4.99
3. Rex Begonia 5" pot - $11.99

When you're shopping for plants (big box garden center OR local nursery) you want to make sure they are free from insects (spider mites, scale, mealy bugs, whitefly, gnats, thrips, and aphids). Check all surfaces of the leaves and stems, and the top layer of soil. You'll also want to check the soil to make sure it's not overly saturated as this may cause root rot. Doing these checks every time will ensure that you are purchasing the healthiest houseplants available.

Check out last week's nursery tour -

Let me know all about your plant shopping experiences! Thank you for your shares, likes, comments, and subscriptions. I'll see you in my next video!

xoxo
Asiyah

This tour features:

Grandma B's Home + Garden
300 Hammond Drive
Sandy Springs, GA 30328

#gardencenter #planthaul #nursery

Connect with me:
IG: AND
Business Inquiries: hello@asiyahsplantlife.com
FREE 5 Step Guide to Grow Your Plant Collection:

houseplant,houseplant haul,potted plants,Atlanta,garden center,nursery tour,plant haul,zebra plant,begonia,fittonia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments