Advertisement

I Illustrate What It’s Like To Live With A Cat In 18 Comics

I Illustrate What It’s Like To Live With A Cat In 18 Comics Life with a cat can turn into a real adventure! Moments with your cat range from utterly frustrating to pure fun. But they are never NEVER dull. Who else would wake you up at 4am in the morning running round the house like crazy and demanding food?

But then you’d never enjoy that calm snowy morning with a cup of coffee. Who’d crawl to you in the night while you’re watching a horror film and scare the hell out of you? But then your cat would snuggle up right next to you and it’s the best thing ever! So to illustrate these moments Lingvistov created these comics that capture life with a cat.

More info:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Note ▶
✅ I do not own the image or the music in my video. If you have an issue with me posting this song or picture please contact me through email "lilyflorida222@gmail.com" or the YouTube private messaging system. Once I have received your message and determined you are the proper owner of this content I will have it removed! Please do not take any actions before contact us.
Please give us a chance to grow forward and kindly accept our respect.

© ALL THE IMAGES, FONTS, TRACKS USED IN THE MAKING OF THIS VIDEO BELONGS TO THEIR RESPECTED OWNERS. NO INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.

Thank you very much for watching!
Like,Share and SUBSCRIBE if you Enjoyed the Video.

Comic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments