Advertisement

I woke up at 6am to dye my hair so I could look like this kpop idol

I woke up at 6am to dye my hair so I could look like this kpop idol am I ok?

» Socials »
Instagram/Twitter/Facebook @edvasian

» Yesstyle »
code: edvasian for 2-5% off

» Contacts »
Uris Nebula Blue
you can use my code Edvasian10 for 10% off

business inquiries only
edvasian@gmail.com

I woke up at 6am to dye my hair purple so I could look like this kpop idol, I dunno something about ateez makes me very impulsive and scary, anyways are y'all excited for their comback aka fresh new hair and veils, atiny be like thank you for feeding us k-pop, sorry to choi san and all the other group members in advance #edvasian #edvasianhair #edvasiankpop

I dyed my hair,dying my hair,dying hair,hair dye,dyeing my hair,edvasian,edvasian hair,edvasian dye,kpop,k-pop hair,kpop idol hair,ateez,ateez hair san,hair tutorial,kpop hair color,brad mondo,purple hair dye,kbeauty,kpop makeup,makeup,korean makeup,choi san,funny hair video,woke up 6am,hair transformation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments