Advertisement

Maurice Lacroix Venturer - A Stylish New Model in the Aikon Series (2019 Review & Thoughts)

Maurice Lacroix Venturer - A Stylish New Model in the Aikon Series (2019 Review & Thoughts) Earlier this year, I reviewed two Maurice Lacroix Aikon models, the Aikon Automatic and Aikon Chronograph (Link below if you have yet to see it). Two watches that I enjoyed and was impressed with the finishing for the price, but I think many will be quick to point out the design inspiration from other well-known sports watches that reside much higher upmarket in terms of price. However, Maurice Lacroix just announced a new model for this year that builds off of the Aikon line and their popular model from the 1990s, the Calypso. In this video, we take a close look at the watch and I share my thoughts and hopes for the future from the model.

My Store: teddybaldassarre.com

Follow my Instagram for Giveaways and Awesome Pics:

Bob's Watches & Teddy Baldassarre Shop (using this link helps support our show):

Watch giveaway:

Review of the Sinn 556s:
Ocean Crawler Review / This Month's Giveaway Opportunity:
Maurice Lacroix Timecode:
My Review of the Maurice Lacroix Aikon:

Maurice Lacroix Venturer,Affordable Alternative to the AP Royal Oak,maurice lacroix aikon,maurice lacroix,teddy baldassarre,royal oak alternative,audemar piguet alternative,cheaper royal oak,maurice lacroix aikon automatic,maurice lacroix aikon automatic chronograph,maurice lacroix venturer review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments