Advertisement

MAY TRABAHO NA AKO! Sharing my first month in work and in Manila (Vlog 14)

MAY TRABAHO NA AKO! Sharing my first month in work and in Manila (Vlog 14) WAZZUP NETIZENS! Welcome to another video!

This video was taken months ago, when I got accepted in my job! This video sequencing is abrupt because I wasn't able to shoot videos everyday because of work, but I hope you understand hehe. So, hopefully you still enjoy this one!

Don't forget to like and subscribe! You can also comment down below what you want to see on my next video!

Enjoy Netizens!

Follow me on my social media accounts:
twitter - @paowyyford
instagram - @paowyyford
facebook - Paowyy Ford

**I do not own any of these songs No copyright infringement intended.

paowyy,paowyy ford,ford,work,manila,makati,ayala,

Post a Comment

0 Comments