Advertisement

MORNING ROUTINE | Expectation vs Reality

MORNING ROUTINE | Expectation vs Reality Good Morning! In today's video, I filmed my morning routine with two versions- the expectation and reality. I hope you'll like this video and leave a comment down if you can relate to this video.

Welcome to my Youtube channel!

I'm Karla👸🏻

I am nurse living in Riyadh.

I vlog anything about my life,faith and adventures.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE AND hit the notification BELL so that you'll be reminded every time I have a new video. If you have any suggestions for my next video just comment or message me.

See you next time!

xoxo karla❤

I do not own any of the Music used in this video.

Fluffing a Duck by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

Funny Quirky Comedy by Redafs.com, Licensed under Creative Commons by: By Attribution 3.0 License



#morningroutine2019 #nursesmorningroutine #expectationvsreality #goodmorning #goodmorningroutine

karlapauline,karla,karlapau,nurse,philippines nurse,nurse in riyadh,lifestyle vlogger,nurse vlogger,morningroutine,goodmorningroutine,nurse morning routine,expectation vs reality,morning routine vlog,nurses morning routine,morning routine 2019,good morning,

Post a Comment

0 Comments