Advertisement

St Mawgan I saw Two Faces watching from the Trees, could it be Bigfoot Red Eyeshine, Growls

St Mawgan I saw Two Faces watching from the Trees, could it be Bigfoot  Red Eyeshine, Growls You Can Buy Tickets for the Conference HERE -

Hi, I’ve seen you on British Bigfoot UK program on Youtube and I realised I may have seen the creatures that you talk about years ago when I was working. I’m kinda in shock, to tell you the truth so I was unsure whether to get in touch or not. But you said it was ok to report anything to you so I thought I would write in and explain what happened.  I used to live in Devon and Cornwall, little village called st Mawgan, I was unsure what to write as  I wanted to say I’ve seen one of those creatures you see for sure and I think there was another one with it but I only clearly saw one. I know what I saw, while I was out making cages in wood for my bosses pheasant hunt, just outside of St Mawgan, I used to hear wood knocks all the time down there and I wasn't really sure what it was at first. My boss said when I asked him about the noises and the thing I saw and he said "oh yer we call them woodwoes"  Do you know if there’s anymore reports from that area hope you get this.


bigfoot,british bigfoot,cryptid,creature,dogman,unknown,unexplained,seven headed beast,mystery,

Post a Comment

0 Comments