Advertisement

THE EASIEST WAY TO HIT FORTNITE TRICKSHOTS! (Road to a Trickshot #2)

THE EASIEST WAY TO HIT FORTNITE TRICKSHOTS! (Road to a Trickshot #2) THE EASIEST WAY TO HIT FORTNITE TRICKSHOTS! (Road to a Trickshot #2) #FortniteMontage

HOPE YOU ENJOYED :)

I hope you enjoyed this Fortnite Road to a Trickshot episode 2! Lots of trickshots in here for you to enjoy! Just thought i’d let you guys know that some of these clips are in customs!!

Subscribe to me here:
Follow me on Twitch:
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Instagram:
Recent vid:

My team:



ily

samzyy,road to a trickshot,fortnite road to a trickshot,fortnite trickshot,how to trickshot in fortnite,fortnite trickshot montage,fortnite trickshot compilation,best fortnite trickshots,fortnite trickshots,fortnite,trickshot,fortnite trickshotting,fortnite montage,fortnite funny moments,road to a trickshot fortnite,fortnite battle royale,fortnite parallel road to a trickshot,fortnite highlights,samzy,parallel,machi,techy,parallel samzy,family friendly,pg,clean,

Post a Comment

0 Comments