Advertisement

The ONE thing holding you back from being a GREAT programmer

The ONE thing holding you back from being a GREAT programmer It all comes down to ONE thing (spoiler: focus). I talk about the one thing you MUST do to become a great programmer. Let me know your thoughts!

EDIT: I had to repost this to fix an issue

I've worked over the past 20 years as an engineer at companies like Google, Snapchat, Postmates, Bridgewater, Square and received offers from many more great companies.

If you'd like for me to go into detail on anything or discuss another topic, please leave a comment or reach out on Twitter!

#AlwaysBeCoding

Follow me:
Twitter:
Medium:

the one thing holding you back,how to be successful,personal development,programming,becoming a great programmer,programming tips,focus,deep work,achieving greatness,google,facebook,bridgewater,the secret,

Post a Comment

0 Comments