Advertisement

[Vocal Cover] X1 (엑스원) 'FLASH'

[Vocal Cover] X1 (엑스원) 'FLASH' I'm Backk hehe, seungwoo high notes are very high 🥵
Hi! I'm new to Youtube, my name is Lia 15y.o from indonesia and maybe i will upload a lot of cover videos.. sorry for the mistakes, please support me, you can give me some advice and critics on the comments below :)


Inst From (Leelion)

X1,Flash X1 Cover,Kim Yohan,X1 Flash,X1 Debut,Produce x 101,Flash,Kim wooseok,Han seungwoo,Cho seungyoun,Son Dongpyo,Lee Hangyul,Nam Dohyon,Cha Junho,Kang Minhee,Lee Eunsang,Flash X1 Vocal Cover,Produce 101,Wanna One,Vocal Cover,X1 Debut Showcase,KPop,Flash MV,X1 MV,IZONE,BTS,Jungkook,Produce 101 Japan,Blackpink,Like Always X1,X1 Flash Lyrics,Quantum Leap,VICTON,UP10TION,KPop MV,Kpop Lyrics,Mnet KPop,Super M,Song Hyeongjun,

Post a Comment

0 Comments