Advertisement

Age-restriction (addressing the issue)

Age-restriction (addressing the issue) Ayo! It's ya boi! Jimin's darling! Did I make this after having a few mental break downs caused by both my school and YouTube? Hell yeah! Was I being a sarcastic asshole throughout the entire video? You bet! So... lemme elaborate.
Chapter 15 and chapter 15 REUPLOADED version BOTH got age restricted. How does that work? Someone has to flag or report it manually to YouTube. It has been done BY SOMEONE bc YouTube only does that on its own for something that is almost 100% confirmed to be nudity, suicidal type of things, initiating someone and you know, just stuff like that that is actually really harmful. But in general, you can actually report any video your like for whatever reason and YouTube WILL put the video under review. Which they did with mine too. Now when it's under review it means the restriction or blockage whatever is temporary BUT it may become permanent aka forever. As you can see in the video, mine is PERMANENT even tho they said it themselves I DID NOT VIOLATE ANYTHING! I follow all the rules and I do use copyright music but that is why I don't get paid for this stuff and I am COMPLETELY fine with that. But you see, YouTube still does make money thanks to me because that's how social media work. The more people use it, more money. So even small YouTuber like me do help YouTube get that bread because we still are getting views, if that makes sense. So, for them to block me and not even at least let me post what I want is just... huh? Like there is a whole ass Trisha Pay tax or whatever her name is on YouTube MAKINH money but I can't post a video with words? Huh? Cool? Thanks? So yeah... that's the tea. I have many more things to say but I'm running on almost no sleep so I can't waste all of my energy on venting. And... I don't encourage this but if you REALLY want to, beside turning in the notifications, you technically can make a new Google account claiming you're 18 (I DO NOT ENCOURAGE THAT) but what I'm saying is YOUTUBE IS STUPID because like age restriction won't work all the time since most of the people lie about their age ANYWAYS??? Like bro... but okay whatever. I'm hella mad. Like I'm pissed. Really.
And also I don't know when will ep 16 be out. This is one of the reasons but also YA GIRL IS ONCE AGAIN GOING THROUGH SOME SHIT AND BOI IF I HAD A YOUTUBE CHANNEL LIKE OTHER YOUTUBERS I WOULD SO MAKE A WHOLE ASS STORYTIME CAUSE GOD FUCKING DAMN THIS SHIT IS GETTING CRAZY IM FINNA DIE! I love you all... bye!

You can use my code D4RLING for a discount at

Social media:
•Instagram: @jiminsdarling *active*
•Instagram (private): @darlingpng *active*
•Twitter: @jiminsdarling_ *inactive*
•Wattpad: @celestiaffinity *somewhat active*
•ArmyAmino: @Jimin's Darling *inactive*
* I'm mostly only active on Instagram since I use that app often, so if I don't reply to your DM's on other social medias, it's not because I'm ignoring you or anything, I just really don't use them that much (or at all). I'm sorry :(

(I own nothing except for the actual storyline and the editing!)

Readers, please don't steal my videos, storyline, ideas. Please❤
Youtube, please don't take down my videos. I make this just for fun without any intent of earning money. So please just don't take down my videos. Thank you

(If anyone notices that someone copied my work, feel free to tell me)

Tags:
Bts Jimin FF btsff btsjimin bangtanboys fanfic fanfiction

issue)

Post a Comment

0 Comments