Advertisement

Aquitaine D650 - The Backbone Of The Future French Navy

Aquitaine D650 - The Backbone Of The Future French Navy D650 Aquitaine and her sisters are rated as powerful as advanced destroyers, though they are only classified as frigates. Not only the most modern European multi-purpose frigate, but also around the world, the Aquitaine has a hydrodynamic design with high stealth capabilities, most weapons and radar systems are arranged inside to increase stealth capabilities.
----------------
Hi guys, I'm Dung Tran. Thank you for watching this video. Don't forget LIKE and SUBSCRIBE. Your encouragement is my motivation to make the next videos.
Military-Wiki.com is also my blog. Please visit for more content.
----------------
Any comments or suggestions you can leave at the comment section or You can contact me via email: dungtran@military-wiki.com
----------------
In case you want to donate me - I have a Paypal account:

Become a Patreon:

Even the smallest amount of money is your great encouragement for me.
-----------------
Thank you very much.
Best regards
Dung Tran.

dungtran,

Post a Comment

0 Comments