Advertisement

Chase Sapphire Preferred vs Reserve: Which is right for you?

Chase Sapphire Preferred vs Reserve: Which is right for you? Every single time I open the subreddit r/CreditCards someone else has asked which card would be better for them. They want some guidance because the cards do seem pretty similar when you run the multiplier calculator with factoring in the Annual Fees. For me, however, the decision was a no brainer. The Reserve is a better card in nearly every way, but when you're talking about first getting one of them, then the Preferred is the winner in my book.

I'm not a huge traveler (yet) so I'm really just trying to stack up points as quickly as possible.
Optimal spending nets most people very few points in a short period of time. The absolute best way to rapidly accumulate points is through Sign Up Bonuses, and this is why I went with the CSP instead of the CSR.

I hope you enjoy this video and it helps you make a more informed decision about how to net the most value. Enjoy! Oh and I left a referral link for the CSP below because of course I did

Earn 60,000 bonus points with Chase Sapphire Preferred. I can be rewarded, learn more.

11-18-19,

Post a Comment

0 Comments