Advertisement

Cristiano Ronaldo's reaction when he first saw his statue | Oh My Goal

Cristiano Ronaldo's reaction when he first saw his statue | Oh My Goal It's no secret, Cristiano Ronaldo is a vain man. That's why he loves to see statues of himself built around the world. The only problem being, the results aren't always excellent. His reaction when he saw this failed statue attempt in Madeira is quite simply hilarious.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal,oh my goal ronaldo,ronaldo statue,ronaldo sees statue,funny ronaldo videos,ronaldo bad statue,horrible ronaldo statue,ronaldo airport,ronaldo trophies,ronaldo interview,ronaldo press conference,ronaldo interview statue,cristiano ronaldo,cr7,ronaldo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments