Advertisement

Dan Lok Motivation- How He Has Impacted My Life (Toastmasters Speech)

Dan Lok Motivation- How He Has Impacted My Life (Toastmasters Speech) The Art of Finding a Mentor

This speech made me became the best Speaker of the night.

Before I was on stage, I did not know what to do when I was stuck, I did not know who to trust, I did not know what's it's like to be successful...

I used to be a person who just go home after school, avoided talking to people. Because I was so afraid of interacting with anyone...I was so afraid of speaking English...

At that time, every day I used to tell myself:

- "I am not good enough"
- "I don't know if anyone wants to talk to me"
- "English is not my first language"
- "I am not ready for this..."
- "Why should anyone pays attention to what I have to say..."
- "I don't know if I can do it..."

How has everything changed?
In this speech, I was talking about what I learned from my mentor- Dan Lok

He made such a significant impact in my life...

I became an author, writing a book, and a public speaker.

Without knowing Dan Lok, I would not stand on stage and became the best speaker of the night...

So from my story, I want to tell you that:

"If I can do it, there is no reason why you can't."

If you are stuck in life, or you want to make that change, or you want to follow your dream... but somehow you don't know who to trust or where to start...

Let me know. I have been there. I will see if I can do anything to help you...

Contact Tom now:

Facebook:
Instagram:

Speech)

Post a Comment

0 Comments