Advertisement

Dodging skydivers en route to a private fly in

Dodging skydivers en route to a private fly in On the way into OZW, my flight-simmer friend Brad and I experience a surreal cloud breakout, deploy the speed brakes, and vector around some skydivers.
(KHPN to KOZW)
Check out Brad on Twitch for some great flight sim content
And myself on twitch www.twitch.tv/citationmax

also Huge thank you to www.instagram.com/ozw_pilot/ for the invite!
and my good friend www.instagram.com/jeffreythepilot/

Thanks for watching and be sure to subscribe and follow me on instagram @citationmax1 for day to day content.

Questions? Check out this video to learn a little bit about me:


Connect with Me
Instagram:
Twitch:
Discord:
citationmax.com

flying,aviation,textron,citation,mustang,m2,cj3,cj4,cessna,beechcraft,private jet,plane,avgeek,jeffreythepilot,kozw,khpn,premier 1 driver,baron pilot,trent palmer,steveo,172,ground school,flight school,education,flight,ozw pilot,twitch,flight sim,flight simulator,stream,

Post a Comment

0 Comments