Advertisement

Gazing at the Sunset of Giza

Gazing at the Sunset of Giza Now. As you all know, I have been in Egypt for two months now I made this video (Sorry if it's a little bit shaky or quality isn't that good but oh well nothing has to be perfect) as a sign and symbol that I have completed most of my life and journey to my heritage, culture, genetic history, roots and motherland! Took me many years to come to Egypt and it finally happened. Since I was five to six years old from 2005 to 2006 I became passionate and fanatic about my heritage, culture and history (Egypt).

I would look up pictures of the Sphinx and Pyramids and watch The Prince of Egypt which is probably to this day a underrated masterpiece made by Dream-works, (I need to see Joseph King of Dreams btw.) And I even admired Tutankhamun and I feel like I have some in common with him I declare him as one of my great great great grandpas! I'm starting to believe not only I have ancestors from Ancient Egypt but also a past life, I was very reluctant about it and refused to believe it but now I think I do now I think it's very possible, I dreamt I saw someone exactly EXACTLY like me! Also, from those years of waiting I waited for Egypt to get better as there were crisis in Egypt but NOW!

The country is slowly getting better! And this year! I did it! I went to Egypt! And I connected back to my roots and heritage and everything! For those who wanted to go to Egypt and see this I am sorry that you're jealous but you should not let Envy take over and you should be proud and happy for me that at least an Egyptian got to go to Egypt and experience all this as I waited very long just like all of you. :)

And yes! I wish I could bring you with me. If I did we could have made this my Infinity War-Endgame like crossover as we all gaze at the view and collab with each other and get to experience Egypt all together! And what does this make me feel now? Justly proud! Proud to be Egyptian and I thank all those ancestors as I am proud to be a descendant from what is if not the oldest civilisation!

I hope the Egyptian Gods despite I don't believe in them but I admire and respect them a lot especially Osiris, Ra, Thoth, Isis, Horus, Hathor, Maat, Mut, Nut, Ptah, Anubis, Sobek, Sekhmet and more. I even imagined the great Pharaohs and Egyptians like Ramses II, Nefertari, Nefertiti, Hatshepsut, Tutankhamun etc all behind me, watching and being proud of me having to see one of their great descendants watch the view of Giza while coming close to me and comforting me. I even imagined Cleopatra next to me with her arm around me.

Now I hope you guys one day get to come to Egypt and experience it like me, make sure you mention me and tell how happy you were for me because I plan to go to Egypt next year and visit areas I have not seen yet like the Great Temple of Abu Simbel! I always wanted to see that Temple also! But I didn't this year. This video is also a bit of a sort of sneak peak to Egypt Vlog 8! Previous vid was like a little sneak peak but mostly a funny vid to Egypt Vlog 7. Enjoy! Egypt Forever! Once again! Thank you all and like I always say, again! Egypt Forever!

Previous video:

Music used:
Provided by Ubisoft Music. Really great music!

Gazing at the Sunset of Giza,Giza,Egypt,Egypt Giza,Giza Pyramids,Pyramids of Giza,Gazing at the Sunset of Giza TheEgyptianGamerGeek,TheEgyptianGamerGeek,Pyramids Egypt,TheEgyptianGamerGeek Giza,

Post a Comment

0 Comments