Advertisement

How to Know When to Get Married Using the Optimal Stopping Theory

How to Know When to Get Married Using the Optimal Stopping Theory In this video I perform a lifetime of "dating" in a single experiment in order to test whether the optimal stopping theory is better than me at choosing a lifelong partner.

TED talk I referenced:


The Action Lab Box:
The Action Lab Experiment Book:
Or buy wherever books are sold

Follow me on Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:

Watch other popular videos from my channel
What's Inside the Worlds' Fastest Heat Conductor?


Can You Use Umbrellas Instead of a Parachute?


Opening a Bottle of Liquid Nitrogen Under Water!


Warning: DO NOT TRY—Seeing How Close I Can Get To a Drop of Neutrons


My Other Channel:

*Any experiment you try is at YOUR OWN RISK. The Action Lab assumes no responsibility for any injury if you attempt anything you see in this video or on my channel.

the actio lab,action lab,optimal stopping theory,dating math,science of love,optimal stopping,secretary problem,dating advice,dating tips,how to,relationship advice,37% rule,the secretary problem,hannah fry,vacuum chamber,vacuum chamber experiments,venus fly trap,stretch armstrong,neutron star,hydraulic press,black hole,iron man,foil ball,

Post a Comment

0 Comments