Advertisement

I am Blessed - New Beautiful Praise and Worship Songs Lyrics 2019 - Best New Christian Songs

I am Blessed - New Beautiful Praise and Worship Songs Lyrics  2019 - Best New Christian Songs I am Blessed - New Beautiful Praise and Worship Songs Lyrics 2019 - Best New Christian Songs

▽Follow 'Sun Music'
➞ Subscribe for More:

Please check out more:

►Best Praise and Worship Songs:
►Top 100 Jesus Songs Of All Time:

✚Please share this video in social sites (Facebook, Google +, Twitter.)✚
--------------------------------------------------------------
► LYRICS:
I Am Blessed

Every day the world gets a little bit harder now
And every night I try to ease pain
And all the time I try to get a little bit farther now
Through the wind and the rain
Every day the world gets a little more broken up
And sometimes the darkness drowns the light
But only by your grace I’m so happy I’ve woken up
Now I praise your name

Chorus:

Cause You never let me down – You turned me around
Showing me the truth – I was lost but now I’m found
Helped me change my ways
Now all of my days I praise your name
And now I live for You – Now I know what to do
Living by Your word now my grey skies are blue
I can see the light
I am living my best – ‘cause I know I am blessed
I am blessed 2x


With you in my life I’m a little bit wiser now
Speaking to my heart to guide my way
You helped me past the worst so I life Your name higher now
Showing me Your goodness everyday

Chorus:

Bridge: I am blessed 4x

Chorus:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I am Blessed, Praise and Worship Songs, Praise and Worship Songs Lyrics, Praise and Worship, Praise and Worship Songs 2019, Worship Songs 2019, worship songs, Praise songs, New praise and worship songs, new christian songs, new worship songs, Beautiful Praise and Worship Songs, worship songs lyrics, best praise and worship songs, christian songs lyrics, songs of Jesus, christian songs, Don Moen worship songs, hillsong, hillsong worship songs, hillsong worship, worship, sun music

I am Blessed,Praise and Worship Songs,Praise and Worship Songs Lyrics,Praise and Worship,Praise and Worship Songs 2019,Worship Songs 2019,worship songs,Praise songs,New praise and worship songs,new christian songs,new worship songs,Beautiful Praise and Worship Songs,worship songs lyrics,best praise and worship songs,christian songs lyrics,songs of Jesus,christian songs,Don Moen worship songs,hillsong,hillsong worship songs,hillsong worship,worship,

Post a Comment

0 Comments