Advertisement

I bought a kebab that could KILL me

I bought a kebab that could KILL me Hi, everybody! Today Ann tell her story with a happy ending. The looks not always reflects a person's nature.
"In winter, it gets dark very early. So, I go home almost at night. I do the ballet. So, I have a bit more self-defense skills than not at all. Well, the maximum I can do is to make a pirouette. My 'rents picked me up until I turned 16. So, they thought I was wise enough to stay out of trouble.
I was solemnly given a has spray can and kicked out into the dark streets. It'd be better if they put some bricks into my pockets. But I weigh 40 kg. So, I'd just be blown away. Not to say about some maniac who'd run away. Well, yeah, come and take potluck with us... Honestly, I didn't even bother. I understood I couldn't render blow for blow to a villain.
But I wasn't afraid anyway. Maybe 6 pm was still the evening, even in winter? So, everyone comes back from work. And it's too early for maniacs to go to the streets...
Those who know what ballet is will understand and sympathize with me. Endless exercises, pain in legs and a fierce diet. You always want to eat everything that catches your eye. But you can only eat three times a day. Plus cabbage. Of course, if you want the same slimming and dystrophic partner to lift you. For kids, it's terrible. So, we had only 10 people in our group. The rest come and see what it's like, rub their toes to the blood and go away. They thought we were just crazy.
But sometimes, even the most tough ones run off the rails. Me too. I sometimes go mad with burgers. But then, I regret it. so, I drink only water 'cos then, I can't eat even cabbage. That day, I had a withdrawal. I had a dream about kebab, with its juicy meat and crunchy pickles... Mmm... So, I'm typing this, and saliva's pouring over the keyboard.
Anyway, once, I was going back from the ballet. The smell of kebab attracted me. We have mini-cafes near the subway. So, every time I sensed the smell of fast food, I was over the moon. So, I came up. My hands shook as I gave the money to the man. I looked around. Anyway, there were only three tables in the café. So, I didn't think much".

animation short film,Teen Stories,short animation,animated channel,actually happened stories,stories,story,storytime,true stories,kebab,poison,spoiled meat,investigation,cafe,meat,chaser,scary,evening,alone,girl,story with happy ending,animated story,bolero,

Post a Comment

0 Comments