Advertisement

I gave Dragalia Lost an Honest chance - 1 Hour uncut no mistakes Master High Midgardsormr

I gave Dragalia Lost an Honest chance - 1 Hour uncut no mistakes Master High Midgardsormr And guess how many times I actually cleared? (Not shown are two hours more of this, except it got real bad and would be shameful for the parties involved) My Master High Midgardsormr guide:

After heeding some advices and taking a break from High Dragon Trials for a month, I returned with the expectations that people will be geared and actually know how to do the fights. The funny thing is - they are. Thanks Okada

My Discord -
Patreon -
Twitch Streaming -
Twitter -

#DragaliaLost #Ramona #Midgardsormr

Ramona,Master High Midgardsormr,Okada Yuji,MHMS,Quit Dragalia Lost,Dragalia Lost,失落的龍絆,ドラガリアロスト,Dragalia Lost Summon,Fire Emblem Heroes,FEH,Wyrmite,Diamantium,Tenfold Summon,Eldwater,Summon Showcase,Lu Bu Feng Xian,Nintendo,Dragalia Lost Raid,Dragalia Lost Funny,Lu Bu,

Post a Comment

0 Comments