Advertisement

I'm naturally high |Chill Moments| Human Feelings| Facial Expressions- Chill|Micro Expression - high

I'm naturally high |Chill Moments| Human Feelings| Facial Expressions- Chill|Micro Expression - high When you're incredibly high without the use of drugs..

p.s. There's one person in this video who's actually high though,
can you find him?



This is a video for practicing eye contact -chill eye contact practice


My name is Yuliku, I love to watch films and hear stories.

my email is: yulikuisle@gmail.com


►Instagram (eyelanguagefilms):
Instagram:

naturally high,I'm naturally high,naturally chill,chill moments,feeling high,feeling chill,micro expression high,micro expressions feeling high,facial expressions feeling high,facial expression high,human feelings high,human emotions high,human life,eye language,eye talk,eye contact,eye contact practice,video for practicing eye contact,maintain chill eye contact,chill eye contact pratice,chill eyes,chill look,real life moments,yuliku eye language,

Post a Comment

0 Comments