Advertisement

Indian Chieftain Dark Horse - One Year Owner Review

Indian Chieftain Dark Horse - One Year Owner Review It's been one year since I bought my Indian Chieftain Dark Horse, and it is now time for a one year review! These are my thoughts on ownership of this amazing bike over the past year and I have enjoyed every minute of it.

~ Ride Safe, Ride On!

► Support the Channel through Patreon!



MY BIKES:
Indian Chieftain Dark Horse
Indian Chief Dark Horse
Kawasaki Vulcan S, ABS, Candy Green


MY GEAR:
My Helmets: &
My Gloves: &
My Boots: &
My Jeans:
My Jackets: &
Phone Mount:
Bluetooth Helmet Headset:

RECORDING GEAR:
My Drone:

My Cameras:
GoPro Hero 7 Black:
GoPro Hero 5 Black:
Mic:
Mic Adapter:


► Don't forget to 'Like' and 'Subscribe'


► Follow me on Instagram and Twitter - @MotoBladeX
Like and Follow me on Facebook - @MOTOBLADE


► Creative Commons
Music provided by AL:

indian,indian motorcycle,indian chieftain,indian chieftain dark horse,chieftain,chieftain dark horse,indian dark horse,review,motovlog,full review,owner review,one year review,gopro,motorcycle,biker,motovlogging,thunderstroke 111,111 engine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments