Advertisement

I've Got the Cheapest MOM EVER - Extreme Cheapskates

I've Got the Cheapest MOM EVER - Extreme Cheapskates I've Got the Cheapest MOM EVER - Extreme Cheapskates
To get your story animated, write to us: featuretruestory@gmail.com

Transcript:

Hi, my name’s Autumn, I’m 10 years old and, well... my family is a little bit strange...
Almost everyone has their own obsessions, be it video games, yummy food or sports, but my mom is
obsessed with saving money!
My dad told me it all started when I was just a little baby. Both my parents were happy, in stable jobs
and had a lot of support from both of their families, but my mom paranoid that one day all this could
suddenly disappear, and so, she began trying to save money here and there, in little ways at first.
She would pick up second-hand clothes and borrow toys from family members instead of buying
them brand new. Innocent and normal right? However, this slowly grew into an obsession that
would affect all our family for many years.
By the time I had turned 8 my mom fell pregnant again and had my little sister Hazel. After having
her, my mom began to watch every single last penny!
My little sister and I have never owned any new clothes or toys, not only that but my mom will only
accept them if they are completely free! So, almost all my little sister and I’s belongings are
damaged, torn or broken... I know this sounds a little extreme, but I promise you it gets even
weirder. Our household is full of furniture that my mom has foraged out of dumpsters and our mom
even refused to buy my little sister formula and instead asked our neighbours to freeze their
breastmilk for her! My dad began to think she was going mad!
At this point, I had already started school and was being picked on a lot for my old clothes and for
never having the newest toys or gadgets... but, although my mum never bought me these things or
let me follow the newest trends, she has always taught me love and kindness. She may be crazy, but
she has always provided my sister and I with meals every day and a roof over our heads. She has
always given us love and attention and I am forever grateful for that!... but I think once I have my
own kids, I will spoil them rotten!

Make sure to Like, Subscribe and Comment on this video.

story,story animated,actually happened,true story,real story,stories,my story animated,dory story,saving,money saving,money saving tactic,story time,storytime,my neighbor,neighbor,my si,

Post a Comment

0 Comments