Advertisement

Keep It Simple Stupid (KISS)

Keep It Simple Stupid (KISS) Accomplishing your goals can be as simple as not over complicating things in your head.

More often than not I find myself thinking something is going to be harder and more complicated than it is. It’s not.

Commit to doing the bare minimum amount of work to get started and it likely will naturally flow from there. If it doesn’t naturally flow once you start. No big deal.

How To Have An Epic Fat Loss Transformation:

Start A Vegan Diet For 22 Days -

My Recommended Supplements:
Creatine:
Vitamin D2:
Zinc:
Magnesium:
B12 Spray:
Multivitamin:

My Recommended Gym Bag Essentials:
Versa Grips:
Wrist Wraps:
Dip/Chain Belt:

✖ Email me: chris@gutstocuts.com

✖ Add me on Instagram!

keep it simple,keep it simple stupid,how to accomplish any goal,how to set goals,how to start a goal,how to change a habit,habit change,how to start losing weight,how to lose weight,how to workout,how to eat healthy,how to start going to the gym,how to start eating healthy,how to start good habits,keep it simple weight loss,keep it simple fat loss,how to lose weight easy without exercise,

Post a Comment

0 Comments