Advertisement

✅ Lena Dunham reveals rare condition which means she uses cane

✅  Lena Dunham reveals rare condition which means she uses cane πŸ’– Please Visit:
πŸ’– Please Subscribe:
✍ TV star Lena Dunham shared a photo of herself using the cane Lena Dunham has revealed that she suffers from a rare syndrome which means she sometimes needs to walk using a cane. In a post on her Instagram account, she hit back at a paparazzi photo of her using the cane, saying she did not feel "embarrassed". The creator and star of Girls, 33, suffers from Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS). The rare inherited condition can cause issues such as loose and unstable joints, fatigue, and skin that breaks or bruises easily. For some sufferers, the condition can be disabling. Dunham wrote: "I could choose to be embarrassed by these paparazzi pics - I mean, that's probably the point of someone publishing them in the first place- but I'm really not. "An Ehler-Danlos syndrome flare means that I need support from more than just my friends... so thank you, sweet cane! "For years, I resisted doing anything that would make my physical situation easier, insisting that a cane would 'make things weir ...
πŸ’–

means

Post a Comment

0 Comments