Advertisement

Longchamp Le Pliage - 4 Years of Daily Wear & Tear

Longchamp Le Pliage - 4 Years of Daily Wear & Tear Hey guys! It's been another great year with my Le Pliage Neo and as usual, I'm doing another wear & tear video to show you how my bag has worn over the years, plus answering some questions on how I clean and care for it!

I usually delete the previous year’s video when I do a new one, but at a few viewers’ requests, I’m going to leave last year’s up this time around:

longchamp le pliage,longchamp,longchamp bag wear and tear,longchamp wear and tear,longchamp wear & tear,longchamp le pliage review,le pliage neo,le pliage neo review,longchamp le pliage neo,le pliage wear,le pliage durable,le pliage quality,longchamp quality,longchamp le,le pliage wear and tear,le pliage quality review,are longchamp bags good quality,is le pliage well made,is longchamp well made,

Post a Comment

0 Comments