Advertisement

Optimal way to Play Peach|Daisy in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Optimal way to Play Peach|Daisy in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. I have seen many players struggle with the proper way to use Peach/Daisy. I'm makng this video to help players with a guide line to help make them play more optimal and get the best results they can.

I highly recommend checking out this video I made on how to improve your mental game in smash. This will greatly help you guys along with the optimal play.



Got any question or wanna get in contact with me in terms of smash? You can check out my social media below and I'll try to help out as much as I can. As well as my discord.

Twitter:
Twitch:
Discord:

Dark.Pch,darkpch,peach,daisy,how to play peach,how to play daisy,smash 5 peach guide,smash 5 daisy guide,smash ultimate peach guide,smash ultimate daisy guide,Daisy tutorial,Peach tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments