Advertisement

PERFECT TWISTOUT COMBO - Moisturized, Defined, and BOUNCY! Let me help you..Twistout 101 Series Pt 6

PERFECT TWISTOUT COMBO - Moisturized, Defined, and BOUNCY! Let me help you..Twistout 101 Series Pt 6 In today's video, I am showing yall a BOMB twistout combo! I been sleepin on these products sis! When I say moisture and definition GALORE! Perfect for the winter! Let me know what you think in the comment section below!

Products used:
Eden Body Works Coco Shea Leave-In
Curl Envy Co Afro Butter
As I Am Olive Oil

To show my love for all of the new support I have been receiving, I am doing a NEW COMPETITION on my channel!! Lets have some fun...Support me by commenting and showing love on all of my videos and I will be picking subscribers to receive MONEY from me via CASHAPP WEEKLY! Rules are simple! This is my way of saying thank you...

If you are not caught up on the TWISTOUT 101 Series Part 1-Part 5 I will link those videos below! Make sure you stay caught up!

HOW TO GET THE PERFECT TWISTOUT EVERY TIME!! My TIPS/TRICKS! Sis let me help you! PT 1


NO MORE FRIZZY, DRY, DULL TWISTOUTS!! Twistout 101 Part 2! Let’s get into it sis!


HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR TWISTOUT for DAYS! Preserving Overnight Tips & MORE...TWISTOUT 101 Pt 3


BEST PRODUCTS FOR THE PERFECT TWISTOUT - You need these sis! TWISTOUT 101 Series Pt 4


BEST WAY TO TRIM FOR A DEFINED, JUICY TWISTOUT! Sis, do it this way instead! EASY! Twistout 101 Pt 5


Thank you for supporting me...you are appreciated!! Love yall

Stay connected with me via IG: @CurlieCrys

Remember to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE, and SUBSCRIBE!

Intro Song: Emmy Trish -Damn, He Compelling

#TwistOut #NaturalHair #DefinedTwistout #MoisturizedTwistOut

moisturized twist out combo,moisturized twist out natural hair,moisturized twist out type 4,juicy twist out combo natural hair,curliecrys twistout,defined twistout natural hair,defined twistout,winter twist out routine,perfect twist out natural hair,perfect twistout combo,eden body works coco shea leave in,defined twist out thick natural hair,thick natural hair twistout,thick natural hair twist out,shiny twist out natural hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments