Advertisement

Reasons as to WHY I chose the Family Nurse Practitioner route

Reasons as to WHY I chose the Family Nurse Practitioner route #nursepratcitionerstudent #npclinicals #fnp

Hi guys! In this video, I talk about my top reasons as to why I decided to pursue a Family Nurse Practitioner Degree. These are my own personal reasons and am excited to soon be done with NP school.

Thanks for watching!

INSTAGRAM: LIFE AS WENDY RN

why choose to pursue a family nurse practititoner degree,reasons as to why I chose the family nurse practitioner route,fnp school,family nurse practitioner student,nurse practitioner student,choosing nursing,reasons to become a fnp,why choose to become a nurse practitioner,reasons becoming a nurse practitioner is the best option,life as wendy rn,nursing student,nursing school,registered nurse,rn,lvn,lpn,cna,why become a np,advance practice nurse,grad school,

Post a Comment

0 Comments