Advertisement

Sexy Anime Adventures! | Iragon (OUT-OF-DATE BUILD)

Sexy Anime Adventures! | Iragon (OUT-OF-DATE BUILD) This video uses Build 11.10.19 - this is 2 builds behind what is released on the date of upload... my bad...
This was actually recorded a month or two ago, but oh well. I have had tons of things going on on my side of the fence so keep in mind that not everything will be up to date. I want to showcase a brand new game in pre-alpha known as Iragon! This game has a VR mode and is a mainline feature, but I have no VR anyway... These lovely developers are allowing people to test their game simply by joining the Discord, which you can find below! I think I broke mine right out of the gate because other's were playing something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT while I'm just stuck in a blue rectangle in the sky- but recent updates have fixed this problem. And yes... my album does come out December 22nd!

They have a Kickstarter about to be active, so here are all of the links and I hope they don't mind me showing the back end of their game!

Developer:
Discord:
Kickstarter:

My Vocaloid Music Channel:

You can check me out on:

Vocaloidemo.com
Twitter: @VocaloiDemo
Email: Vocaloidemo@gmail.com

----------------------------

End Card Music:
Can I Breathe - Pete Masitti & John Andrew Barrow

----------------------------

Engage guys! Like, Subscribe, Comment, but I'd like it more if you Shared! #VocaloiDemo #RejoiceBox

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Please watch my Pokemon πŸ›‘ series!

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

Rejoice Box,VocaloiDemo,Demo,Demosthenes,iragon,repulse games,sexy anime,anime,anime games,vr games,virtual reality,repulse,anime VR games,anime vr games ps4,anime vr games oculus,anime vr game 360,vr game,vr gameplay,vr games funny moments,new game,new games 2019,new games,new games 2020,game tester,kickstarter anime,kickstarter game,anime adventure,open world,open world games,pre-alpha game,newer anime game,bulgarian video game,Embrace,Annah,

Post a Comment

0 Comments