Advertisement

TARGET DOLLAR SPOT DIY | WARM AND COZY CHRISTMAS DECOR | Decorating with Fairy Lights

TARGET DOLLAR SPOT DIY | WARM AND COZY CHRISTMAS DECOR | Decorating with Fairy Lights Target Dollar Spot is a great place to find lots of Christmas decor for cheap! They have so many wonderful pieces this year!

The snowy weather put me in the Christmas spirit, so I decided to take a little glitter house I purchased {along with some other items} and create a warm and cozy vignette for Christmas time.

Come see how I did this DIY

Target Dollar Spot:
Little house
Fairy lights
Green bottle brush tree
Tealight Holder

Factory Direct Craft:
Beige bottle brush trees

Homegoods:
Wooden glitter tree

JoAnns:
Greenery

Kirklands:
Galvanized tray

BGM Music Channel



Thank you so much for watching!

If you enjoy my videos and want to see more, you can subscribe to my channel here:



S O C I A L M E D I A C O N N E C T

INSTAGRAM


PINTEREST


B L O G


*This video is not sponsored or affiliated.*

#targetdollarspotdiy #christmasdiy #hyggehomedecor

targetdollarspot,targetdollarspotdiy,christmasdiy,christmashomedecor,cozyhomedecor,hygge,hyggehomedecor,hyggehome,fairylightdiy,targetdiy,hyggelifestyle,homedecordiy,apothecaryjarsdiy,apothecaryambience,christmasapothecaryjars,apothecaryjars,blingapothecaryjars,diyapothecaryjars,

Post a Comment

0 Comments