Advertisement

The ARSENAL Situation | #Football OPINION

The ARSENAL Situation | #Football OPINION I recently spoke about the situation at #Arsenal and Unai Emery's position at the club in a #FootballTOP5 video on my YouTube channel. I read a lot of your comments and how you disagreed with my opinion. So I thought I'd explain my point of view and what I said. As always, keep your comments flowing. I do read all of them and it makes for some healthy football conversation.

SUBSCRIBE:

Website -
Twitter -
Facebook -
Instagram -

For channel/business enquiries contact Enquiries@blueprintsports.co.uk

Football,Football News,Guillem Balague,Balague,Highlights,Soccer,Arsenal,Unai Emery,Emery,Xhaka,Arsenal FAN TV,Gunners,Goals,Opinion,Arsenal News,Arsene Wenger,Fixtures,

Post a Comment

0 Comments