Advertisement

Tiddi Dal attack in karachi causes fear of large-scale crop loss2019 ٹڈی دل نے کراچی کا رخ کر لیا

Tiddi Dal  attack in karachi causes fear of large-scale crop loss2019 ٹڈی دل نے کراچی کا رخ کر لیا #tiddiattack #tiddikarachi #todaykarachi #tididattack #attacktidda
Tiddi Dal attack in Sindh causes fear of large-scale crop loss | 11 \ 2019
Tiddi Dal Attack Become Food For Farmers in Thar
Tidi Dil Attack | ٹڈی دل نے پنجاب کا رخ کر لیا ۔۔ فصلوں کے بچائو کی احتیتا طی تدابیر
Friends locusts have come inside a large number of people inside our pakistan and the administration has given complete attention, with alertness to its prevention karachi can cause a lot of disaster in many other areas of karachi where it It also sits on the grounds of the field. Clothing trains, it gets captured on everything, especially damaging the crops, The biggest problem is that it is also called desert grasshopper, it is impossible to estimate the numbeb
#AttackOfLocustOnCrops #Locust

سندھ میں تباہی کے بعد ٹڈی دل نے پنجاب کا رخ کر لیا ہے ۔۔ کسان نیوز نے کسانوں کے لئے چند احتیا طی تدابیر مرتب کی ہیں جن پر عمل کر کے فصلوں کو بڑی تباہی سے بچایا جا سکتا ہے۔۔
Attack Of Locust On Crops
After destroying crops in Sindh now Locust has entered and there are threats that it will damage cotton and other crops of province
my name is hazrat khan this is my blogging channel
I enjoy travelling with friends , riding bikes , making films. I upload videos about my life , travelling , riding bike , trekking , whatever I could catch on my camera that I can share .......
#HKVLOGS hkvlogs hkvlogs HKVLOGS

please support and subscribe my youtube channel
.......................My vedioes title..............................
Vloging bee or Mazzzy bee | My friend shop | HKB
Enjoy day | Underwater swimming at nice beach | HK Vlogs
Karachi Ka Sub Sy Bara leptop market | holesale and retail | HK Vlogs
DESI INTERNATIONAL قصائی | HK Vlogs
Friends metup day | Irfan tasbih | HK Vlogs
اکستان کا سب سے سستا جوتے کا بازار | cheap price shoes
Ride to Ras Muari Beach | Markhor motorcycle club | HK Vlogs Ep 1/1
Yamaha YBR G | Ybz new 2020 model | 125cc special edition
Karachi Markhor motorcycle club || Sunday Ride | Mina kariyan
Hyderabad. | PACCA Qilla
Thalassemia Day The Public Message | Save Your Life ( Urdu / Hindi )
Best vedio Editing software | Filmora Kinemaster | My Editing software
My Youtube Journey | Expectation vs Reality | my new channel | YouTube

Tiddi Dal attack in karachi causes fear of large-scale crop loss2019 ٹڈی دل نے کراچی کا رخ کر لیا

hazratkhan,hkvlogs,hazrat khan hk vlogs,pakistan best youtubers,tiddi dal attack in pakistan,attack of locust on crops,locust,tidi dil,tidi ka hamla,locust attack in pakistan 2019,tidi dil ka pakistan my hamla 2019,diseases of crops,sect attack on crop,tidi dil ki tabah karian,tididil ka hamla,Tiddi Dal attack in karachi causes fear of large-scale crop loss2019,breaking news,geo news live,

Post a Comment

0 Comments