Advertisement

Time To Gather #CardLottery

Time To Gather #CardLottery NOT intended for Children Yes it’s that time of year here in the US for giving thanks and what better way than to gather. . . #CARDLOTTERY Ingredients were: white cardstock; apple barrel acrylic paints golden sunset, candy pink, spiced carrot & sunny day; Liquitex white gesso & mat medium; Stencil Americana 20151; Momenta stamp set (no name) UPC 760899306323; archival inks vermillion, majestic violet & black; Aleene’s original tacky glue; Dies are unbranded; atg, Fiskars corner rounder; darice embossing folder (leaves) ; the paper studio card bases w/envelopes.

Want your name in the CardLottery hat? Official Rules: NO Purchase necessary, MUST be 18 years old or older, Email your mailing address to ContactAPGJamie@gmail.com , (please note the word contact is actually part of my email address thats why its shown as all one word y’all) please include your user id name so I know who ya are. I typically have a cardlottery every month and typically you will get drawn at least once every 12 months. Must be 18 years of age or older. Sometimes names roll outta the cardlottery, because the envelopes may come back as undeliverable (um you moved?) LE SIGH please let me know when your’s arrives. Maybe you stopped interacting with my YouTube, so I figure you don’t wanta play anymore OR maybe I ran outta postage monies (larwds its costly ya know) or maybe you didn’t let me know you actually got the card.
I DO NOT Share Or SELL YOUR NAME OR ADDRESS OR EMAIL TO ANYBODY, nor will ya get any spams from me.
YouTube is NOT a sponsor and your decision to email me releases them of any and all liability related to my card lottery.
YouTube Community Guidelines
Please note my TipJar below. Tipping is NOT required, So all in all that’s the gist of it.

CardLottery 19 Playlist

Thanks so much for watching, kind commenting, liking, SHARING & subscribing

Tip Jar –

Other Places you may find me
FaceBook Page Artist Poet Girl aka APG Jamie
Instagram apg_jamie
Twitter @ArtistPoetGirl

email: ContactAPGJamie@gmail.com

PO Box 3127
Conroe TX 77305
Notifications Information
a List of LIVE YouTube Creators channels please visit

Some items, products and / or images in some videos on This YouTube channel are copyright, trademarked and / or the intellectual property of others.
I DO NOT CLAIM ANY RIGHT TO THEM.
Please visit the website of the company or artist for their pertinent information.
"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for -fair use- for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Artist Poet Girl,APG Jamie,My Purple Door Studios,Mixed Media,Laughter Art,Mixed Media Art,#APGJamie,Entertaining Art,because it's fun y'all,#NotForKids,

Post a Comment

0 Comments