Advertisement

What I Eat In A Day: UPDATED!

What I Eat In A Day: UPDATED! Haven't done one of these in a while and figured I'd update you folks on what my daily intake is looking like these days! So follow me through a full day of eating and see how I manage 2500 calories.

SUBSCRIBE:

FOLLOW ME:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

GET MY NUTRITION WITH RP:

use code JORD10 for $10 off

APPAREL FROM DOUGHNUTS & DEADLIFTS:



Watch More of my videos to be #JackedLikeJordan:
CELEB WORKOUTS:

TRAINING VLOGS:

NUTRITION:

MOST POPULAR:


About Jordan Shalhoub:
Want to get #JackedLikeJordan? Check out my weekly videos about all things health & fitness. From trying celebrity workouts to weekly training vlogs to nutrition, I’m your chick to test it all out and report back to you.

Jordan Shalhoub,Jordan Shalhoub Buzzfeed,Jordan Buzzfeed,Jacked Like Jordan,JackedlikeJordan,We tried,How I lost,What I eat,I tried,Why I left Buzzfeed,Working out,Crossfit,workouts for women,We Tried Wonder Woman’s Workout,motivation,weight loss,healthy,full day of eating,what i eat in a day,to gain weight,to lose weight,bulk,cutting,omnivore,carnivore,diet,iifym,flexible dieting,protein,carbs,renaissance periodization,trifecta,nutrition,calories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments