Advertisement

Wood Carving Project - WIZARD ELRIC – Quick And Easy Whittling With Pattern

Wood Carving Project - WIZARD ELRIC – Quick And Easy Whittling With Pattern Download wood carving pattern for Wizard Elric here:


I am wizard Elric. I look after the forest and it's balance between light and darkness. I cast morning dew on the grass and songs of the birds. I protect animals over night and talk to wood spirits. My mission is to bring the magic of peacefulness to the forest, which the man value so much. However I've got only such a power, you can give me. You are the one who must help me to look after our forest so my magical power never dies.

Enjoy your wizard and this wood carving and whittling project folks. If you follow the steps, its easy and reasonably quick!

Vladimir

wood carving,whittling,wood whittling,wizard carving,wood carving wizard,wizard pattern,diy carving,diy whittling,

Post a Comment

0 Comments