Advertisement

15 Months of Summer - The Movie || THE BRAZIEST GAP YEAR! (Part Uno)

15 Months of Summer - The Movie || THE BRAZIEST GAP YEAR! (Part Uno) I took a gap year and made a movie of it. Keep watching - it only gets sicker! If you only wanna see us ski, skip to section two. Sub to my channel it ya like it - Or you prolly will never come across my vids again, and that'd be sad

Thank you so much to everyone that took me under their wing and made this shit possible, I never thought the year would have been like this. If you showed me this movie when I graduated I prolly would have slapped you.

Connect with us on the Instagrams!
@charlay.c
Roadtrip Andy: @andrewmichalik
Keller: @_bushwack_
Owen: @browenwhite
Fraz: @asap_fraz
Josh: @jj_gold808
Sebastian: @sreyesn


Please drop this in ya homies messages if you liked it! May as well right? Haha. Love u all, congrats on reading the whole description

(Part

Post a Comment

0 Comments