Advertisement

A Dream With High Traffic! A Motivational| Super Exciting Short Film.

A Dream With High Traffic! A Motivational| Super Exciting Short Film. I know this video was super late but it is really hard to balance everything and try and prioritize everything for the best content possible. This being said I really hope this motivated you to chase your dreams.
BIG SHOUTOUTS:
Josh Davis: Filmed the footage!
Blisssounds: allow me to perform Lemon Squeeze.
MOST OF ALL:
CLEANBOYPROMOTIONS, they set this whole event up. They always have the safest events and I am proud to say I was apart of this one!
Its like 2:00AM on December 1st so I might have done some stuff wrong, but I have but a lot of hours into this video. I hope it shows. You can make it out of your situation. frfr!
Thanks for watching guys!!! JustKeepWorking #JKW
I challenge you to go do something that you have not ever done before.
Push yourself to your limits. Be great. Beat the Odds. That is what I am all about.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INSTA: @fluffybillsony
SNAP:azel.eddings
TWITTER: @fluffybillsony

BillSony,bill,sony,vlogger,vlog,lightskin,funny,tik tok,tik tok funny video,tik tok youtube,tik tok famous,music festival,nashville music festival,cleanboypromotions,billsony,cleanboypromotions festival,traffic jam fest,cleanboypromotions traffic jam fest,lemon squeeze,nashville concert,nashville fam0ous,nashville viral,viral,famous video,viral video,viral nashville concert,belmont university,belmont party,vanderbuilt party,big festival,

Post a Comment

0 Comments