Advertisement

A genuine edit because you may like it (please read the desc, I know I sound like a broken record)

A genuine edit because you may like it (please read the desc, I know I sound like a broken record) The music belongs to YanDev, here’s a link:
The animation belongs to Rebecca Sugar, and is from SU the Movie, I do not have any association with Steven Universe, nor do I have with Yandere Simulator, I am only a part of the fandoms, and have made this edit to test out some features on the app I use, Filmmaker Pro, I might make a video on how I make my edits if you want, please if you repost this, credit me, my only account is YT at the moment, so if you see this uncredited, do what is necessary, and KINDLY let them know that they is wrong, but that has pretty low chances since I am not popular, hope you enjoyed

record)

Post a Comment

0 Comments