Advertisement

A Message From Red Viking Trucker RVT

A Message From Red Viking Trucker RVT Thank you for watching the TruE DefianT Channel.

My name is Ike Stephens. I have been driving trucks since 2002. I have been on YouTube since 2009.

In 2020, I changed the name of this channel from Ike Stephens to TruE DefianT. All my life, I have always been against the fold. I’ve never been good at conforming to the world. With this new decade starting, now is a great time to embrace my defiance and display it on this channel.


defiant adjective

de·​fi·​ant | \ di-ˈfī-ənt

Definition of defiant
: full of or showing a disposition to challenge, resist, or fight : full of or showing defiance : BOLD, IMPUDENT


You may also see me say “X the world”.
That has multiple meanings to me.
1. X is the symbol of the straightedge movement. I haven’t always been straightedge, but I have made this commitment since mid 2019.
2. X the world means screw the world. The world and it’s society. This can be found in Romans 12:2. I do not conform to this world.
3. The red X is my way of symbolizing Jesus’s blood. There is no everlasting life without the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Starting in 2020, I am making a bold stand on my faith. I haven’t always been as faithful as I should. At times I have questioned God’s love. I have backslidden multiple times in my life. It’s because of God’s grace is why I continue to comeback to the cross. I do not deserve God’s love, be He loves me anyway. Despite what the world says.

Some of you might see that my channel has a certain theme to it. Yes. I am a huge Demon Hunter fan. I’ve used Demon Hunter music in my videos for years. “True Defiance” is actually an album title from 2012. Demon Hunter has a certain way with their music and lyrics that gets me going. It inspires me to be bold in who I am. Most of these lyrics can be traced to the Bible. If you like heavy music with a good message, check out Demon Hunter.

On this channel, you will not only find me standing boldly on my convictions, but you will see videos of things going on in my life.

Trucking videos
Cruise videos
Political videos
Fishing videos
Ham radio videos
Live videos
...and anything else that inspires me to do videos.

red viking trucker,rvt,trucking,werewolf trucker,hauling howling,truckers coach,james hensley,bubba nesbitt,lil dawg,ike stephens,ie 28,truck driver,

Post a Comment

0 Comments