Advertisement

Are my SUBSCRIBERS outfits hot? 'Rating' your fits 2

Are my SUBSCRIBERS outfits hot? 'Rating' your fits 2 Follow me on Instagram!


Follow everyone that made it in the video:

Gray:
Khanh:
Josiah:
Josh:
Street Grampa Styles:
Carlos:
Hysham:
Eddy:
Allen:
Jason:
Khqly:
Dylpang:
Alj.zak:
Adrian:


Like my Facebook Page!

Snapchat: @johnny_thai

Twitter:



Email Me For Anthing! flywithjohnnythai@gmail.com



Camera And Set Up I Use:

Sony A7III:



Lenses:

55mm:

16-35mm:



Microphone:

Mic Stand:

Audio Extension:

Tripod:

Studio Lights:



Disclaimer I participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com. So you clicking the links and buying whatever I link helps support your boy by commission



Thanks for watching!

fly with johnny thai,johnny thai,johnathan thai,rating your outfits,rating my subscribers outfits,are my subscribers outfits hot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments