Advertisement

BACLARAN NIGHT MARKET Great deals for less | Manila Philippines

BACLARAN NIGHT MARKET Great deals for less | Manila Philippines I took a trip with my wife Kay D' Experience to Baclarn Night Market. We were looking for inexpensive clothing for the Christmas holiday for the family. We found some great deals and some were not so great.

If you have any questions about things maybe you want me to cover in a vlog related to traveling to or living in the Philippines e-mail me. I'll do my best to answer it.
TheBlackFilipino@gmail.com


I have been living in the Philippines for over 3 years now. I talk about ways to travel, places to visit, and the good people of the Philippines. Make sure to check out this video to learn more.


Follow me


Facebook


Instagram


Twitter


Sign up for Airbnb and get ₱2,089 off your first adventure.


Here’s my invitation link:

fake,jordans,nike,air force 1,Philippines,baclaran,night market,fake market,colin abroadcast,manila,living,in,how,to,move,moving,divisoria,haul,baclaran center,shopping,shopping in the philippines,shopping in manila,baclaran shopping center,moving to the philippines,digital nomad,

Post a Comment

0 Comments