Advertisement

๐Ÿ™Being A Chosen One|T.I|Lightworker Not Easy But Keep Going

๐Ÿ™Being A Chosen One|T.I|Lightworker Not Easy But Keep Going ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™Good morning beautiful people Kings and Queens. I pray your day is great. Earth angels, starseeds, targeted individuals (TI), lightworkers, empaths, twinflames be strong it's tough but you gotta keep going. You were born for a reason. Your enemies will be your foot stool. Have love in your heart. Karma is real for those who hurt you , vengeance is for God don't worry. Be confident, stay focused. Ttyl ๐Ÿ˜˜❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

During live streams after free list is closed you must donate $5.00 for a general no exceptions!! ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿ™…

I am Clarivoyance, Clairsentience, Claircognizance. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’š❤️๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ˜

I am blessed with many Godly gifts, I am a shaman who can see past, present, and future events connecting well with the angelic realm. I am a spiritual healer and teacher. My life purpose is a empathetic lightworker on a mission for God to spread love and light in humanity and helping those in need of help. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ™

Any read special your choice twice a month will be $7.77 yessss make sure you get it๐Ÿ’™

*5 questions or general read: $15.55
*How does He/She feel about me?
*Angel messages
*What are your blockages from love? What to surrender?

*Twin flame/Soulmate general ($22.22 for 4 questions) ❤️ (by phone $33.33 $3.00 per min)

*"Who is dis?" read is $44.44
*Dream interpretations $55.55
*Astrology report full in dept $85.00
*By email, voice recording (your choice)

*Phone sessions 30mins for $44.44
1 hour phone session $65.00
1 1/2 hour phone session $77.00
2 hour phone session $111.00
($3.00 a min after 30 mins or hour is up)
$ 11.11 for only 2 questions)
* Add me on messenger: Patrice a.Dixon
*Email 1:watsonpatrice409@yahoo.com
*Email 2: patricewatson81@gmail.com



Hi guys this is my new amazon wishlist link things that will keep my channel up and running. I'm very simple anything is gratefully appreciated. love you guys๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’™❤️๐Ÿ’š!


My store: www.teesspringtrice-s-tarot-shawty.com

Going

Post a Comment

0 Comments