Advertisement

Boohoo Winter Clothing Haul ! ❄️

Boohoo Winter Clothing Haul ! ❄️ Hey everybodyy,

It’s ya girl Heavenleigh, and today’s video is Boohoo Fall/Winter Clothing Haul !

Hope you enjoyed this video ! Thank you for watching !

Like and sub if you wish 😌

This video is not sponsored.
***
Name and links of garments in the video::

{{ The prices are weird bc I used a discount code. The code is on the site, will always be there ! }}

Crop Bomber Jacket - Rose :: Size 6




Funnel Neck Heavy Rib Bomber Jacket - Wine :: Size 6



Crop Bomber Jacket - Teal 😒😂 :: Size 6



Satin Pocket Detail Bomber Jacket - Emerald 🤦🏾‍♀️:: Size 4 ** Sold Out ** Black is available as of Dec 16, 2019



Belted Pocket Detail Shell Jogger - Pink :: Size 6



High Waist Woven Tarten Drawstring Jogger - Red :: Size 4



***
I hold no rights to any music heard throughout the video.

Intro/Outro - Dip Wit It by Round2Crew
***
FAQ::

- Yes, Heavenleigh is my real name
- I am 21 years old
- I live in Chicago, Illinois
- I record using iPhone 7
- I edit using iMovie and VideoLeap
- Ya girl single af, put me on w/ ya broski especially if he hipster

Winter clothing haul,fall clothing haul,fall haul,winter haul,boohoo clothing haul,how to dress for the winter,how to dress for the fall,boohoo try on haul,first impressions haul,first impressions clothing haul,boohoo first impressions clothing haul,Tall girl clothing haul,boohoo vs tall girl,clothes for tall girls,curvy body clothing haul,first impressions,haul,big clothing haul,cheap clothing haul,boohoo discount code,

Post a Comment

0 Comments