Advertisement

Boyfriend Roleplay| Argument | DEEP VOICE| Khleo Bella

Boyfriend Roleplay| Argument | DEEP VOICE| Khleo Bella Okay, honest question.... What do you think I look like?

This is the deepest and most raspy I've ever recorded my voice, Do you like it??

This was a request made from an amazing lady who commented asking for an argument video with us making up at the end.. Truth is, I'm currently going through a lot in my life and my current relationship just ended so if you were wondering why the audio didn't end up happy....That's why.. LOL

BUUUT that means there will be a part 2 which I'll record tonight, edit tomorrow and have it up by tomorrow afternoon!

If anyone has any other requests for videos, throw em in the comments and I'll see what I can do to make you happy.

Thank you for the support, it really does mean a lot right now..
Love Khelo ;)

ASMR,Audio,Boyfriend Roleplay,Roleplay,Deep Voice,Raspy Voice,Argument,

Post a Comment

0 Comments